ISO 9001:2015 Systems for quality management at CCIS
ISO 9001 is described as the international standard that sets the criteria for a quality management system(QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate their capacity to consistently offer products and services that satisfy the requirements of their customers and comply with applicable regulations and legislation. It is the most widely used standard in the ISO 9000 series, and it is also the standard in the series to which businesses may obtain certification (ISO 9000:2000).
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) released the first edition of ISO 9001 in 1987. The ISO is a global organization comprised of national standards organizations from more than 160 nations. The most recent version of ISO 9001, issued in September 2015, is the most current version.
Internal Auditors Training offers a one-day Internal Auditor Training course for ISO 9001:2015 certification (Quality Management Systems). This is an exclusive course and certification for iso 9001 singapore by CCIS.
The course objectives include Learning about the criteria and modifications for ISO 9001:2015 certification, Gaining an understanding of the essential information and abilities required to perform an internal audit, Conducting an internal audit following ISO 19011:2018 standards.The target audience are Management Representatives,Middle Managers,Functional Heads, Quality Professionals, Internal Auditors for the Organization
Content of the Course
Modul 1 (0900-1300) — International Standard ISO 19011:2018
- Introductory and icebreaker material
- A general overview of the course outline
- Term and Definition Glossary Applied in an audit The Auditing Principles and Procedures Managing an Audit Program
- Workflow for Conducting an Audit Audit Strategy for Conducting an Audit (Practical Tips)
- Non-Conformance and Issues in the Syndicate Exercise
Module 2 (1400-1800) – ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System).
- Changes to the ISO 9001:2015 standard that are generic
- Specific modifications have been made to ISO 9001:2015.
- Preparation of the Audit Checklist for the Syndicate Test and Exercise
- Concepts and Requirements for the Multiple-Choice Exam
- Case Studies as a Screening Tool (Spotting Non-conformance)